Executive & Professional Coaching
Why work with a Free Choices Coach?
Free Choices Coaches are dedicated to using their highly professional skills, extensive experience, training, and resources, in order to facilitate a supportive and motivating process. They work with you to clarify your needs and set your specific goals. You will work together through clear steps within a defined time frame. You will develop practical techniques, skills, abilities, awareness and clearly structured strategies, which you can effectively utilise, in order to meet your needs and achieve your business, group or individual aims.
There are many different reasons people seek input from a coach. These can relate to changes or improvements in various aspects of your professional or personal development such as:
Enhancing professional talent & potential
Health & Well-being: A focus on a more positive and healthy work-life balance and dealing with health & fitness issues
Developing or enhancing leadership and management skills
Work challenges or career changes: such as: - improving business or professional performance, coping with work demands, increasing resilience, responding to workplace mobbing, managing meetings or seeking promotion or job change
Dealing with personal or professional relationships: for instance - managing conflict or performance issues, communication with work colleagues or managing work & private issues
Behaviour changes: An individual may be seeking positive behaviour changes, such as dealing with anger or stress, being more or less assertive and increasing self confidence
One-to-One & Group Coaching
Our One-to-One and Group Coaching is tailor-made for your particular goals & needs. Specific Skills Coaching significantly builds, refines and improves your competence and expertise. Our Top Five Free Choices Coaching Areas:
Our other One-to-One and Group Coaching includes:
COACHING FOR EXECUTIVES/MANAGERS, CAREER COACHING, PEOPLE MANAGEMENT, EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE COACHING, EMPATHIC LISTENING SKILLS COACHING
Our Coaching Choices Support You Achieve Your Goals
Working (side by side) with a Free Choices Coach can offer some of the following benefits:
- Clarification and understanding of your specific issues.
- Greater business success and growth.
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Tap into and strengthen inner resources.
- Development of strategies and strengths to deal with existing and / or future challenges.
- Develop new practical life skills.
- Support you deal with stress and conflict.
- Focused and constructive support in resolving your issues.
- Development and realisation of your ideas, plans and future goals.
- Support in enhancing your talent and fulfilling your potential.
- Improve your communication and inter-personal skills.