Head of Free Choices
Caroline Ribeiro-Nelson is Head of Free Choices. She is an experienced Executive, Psychotherapist, Coach, Consultant and Trainer who has been working in the field of Health & Well-Being for over 25 years. She is driven by her passion for supporting diverse and inclusive mental health & well-being, along with providing quality services in the creation of healthy work cultures where people can thrive.
Caroline has headed operational, clinical and training positions for leading Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs) in Germany and the UK, as well as establishing international co-operation partnerships in Europe & U.S.A. She has worked with Leaders, Executives, Managers and teams in the corporate, public and charitable arenas.
Caroline has successfully partnered with businesses in the identification, assessment, creation and delivery of effective business and personal development programmes, based on an alignment of meeting the needs of both employers and employees.
Her experience covers:
- Development of company mental health & well-being strategies
- Development of DEI + Mental Health, as major drivers for employee and business engagement and growth
- Review and creation of clinical policies and procedures and implementation of clinical services
- Management consultation and coaching
- Professional personal training and clinical supervision
- Risk assessment and support for traumatic incidents
- Creation of effective internal clinical structures and external partnerships
- Enhancing motivation, personal engagement, professional growth and positive change
Caroline holds a Diploma & Advanced Diplomas in Existential Psychotherapy, Diploma in Life Coaching and Diploma in Mindfulness and a Bachelor of Social Science in Psychology & Politics. She is trained in Creative Personal & Professional Development, Intercultural Business Training & Moderation and Stress Management.
Caroline is a registered Member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP), Member of the Society of Existential Psychotherapists (SEA), Member of the Association for Coaching (MAC), Advisory Board Member for Global Women for Well-Being (GW4W).