Caroline Ribeiro-Nelson Professional Profile
Caroline Ribeiro-Nelson is Head of Free Choices. She is an experienced Executive, Psychotherapist, Coach, Consultant and Trainer who has been working in the fields of Psychological Health & Well- for over 25 years. She is driven by her passion for promoting mental health & well-being and providing quality services in the creation of healthy cultures where people can thrive.
Caroline has headed operational, clinical and training positions for leading Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs) in Germany and the UK, as well as establishing co-operation partnerships in Europe & U.S.A. She has worked with Executives, Managers and diverse teams in corporate, public and charitable arenas.
Caroline has successfully partnered with businesses in the identification, assessment, creation and delivery of effective development programmes based on an alignment of meeting the needs of employers and employees.
Her experience covers:
- Development of company mental health & well-being strategies
- Review and creation of clinical policies and procedures and implementation of clinical services
- Management consultation and coaching
- Professional personal training and clinical supervision
- Risk assessment and support for traumatic incidents
- Creation of effective internal clinical structures and external partnerships
- Promotion of healthy cultures
- Enhancing motivation, personal engagement, professional growth and positive change
Caroline’s Training & Qualifications
Caroline holds a Diploma & Advanced Diplomas in Existential Psychotherapy, Diploma in Life Coaching and Diploma in Mindfulness and a Bachelor of Social Science in Psychology & Politics. She is trained in Creative Personal & Professional Development, Intercultural Business Training & Moderation and Stress Management.
Caroline is a registered Full Clinical UKCP Member, Member of the Society of Existential Psychotherapists (SEA), Member of the Association for Coaching (MAC), and Executive Member of The Employee Assistance Association UK (EAPA UK).
“I hold a strong belief in leadership with respect, integrity and compassion, along with the valuing and investment in the infinite potential of people. It is ourselves and not the things we can acquire, which are our greatest assets. A focus on synergetic relationships, constructive business dynamics and the creative use of technology can produce extraordinary strides forward”
Follow me on LinkedIn